Author Topic: WARNING - Skin Cancer checks - Go often  (Read 1147 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: WARNING - Skin Cancer checks - Go often
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2012, 07:11:46 PM »
Lol Brett . I nearly split my coffee laughing at that  :lol :lol

I went to see my skin guy yesterday for a checkup and luckily got the all clear. Just got a few age related spots frozen off .
He agreed good idea to go back again in a couple of years for a checkup unless I notice something suspicious in the meantime in which case go back immediately.

Thanks, I am glad someone gets my sense of humour from time to time.lol   The way I am feeling at the moment, another visit from the aliens and the spaceship would be a good thing. I would ask to be shot with a 1 year sleep ray gun and would like to take advantage of the downtime.  (((

Glad u got checked and all is well. 
My cut/stitches accross my neck/back area got infected a few days back so I have been taking extra heavy duty anti-biotics and extra painkillers etc unfortunately. I will be happy when this month of operations finally finishes and I can go back to feeling/moving normally.
I have plenty of pinball projects/machines to add Leds to etc etc, so I am looking forward to that 4 sure.

Glad u got looked after Swinksy as well.

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !