Author Topic: WARNING - Skin Cancer checks - Go often  (Read 1140 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: WARNING - Skin Cancer checks - Go often
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2012, 01:52:11 PM »
I told the kids the Aliens took me up in the space ship and operated on me (again).lol  %.% %.%  @.@

My 12 year old daughter thought that was really cool and then asked me if they gave me a brain whilst I was up there ? for which I replied, not yet....
(she is soo much like my loving wife...)

My 3 year old son Hunter asked when the spaceship comes back, can he come too ?.lol  He thought all his christmas's had come at once when i said ofcourse.. Gotta love the kids. They always have a way of making you laugh at life and yourself.  ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline goodolddays

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Riverstone NSW
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2012, 10:24:43 AM »
Lol Brett . I nearly split my coffee laughing at that  :lol :lol

I went to see my skin guy yesterday for a checkup and luckily got the all clear. Just got a few age related spots frozen off .
He agreed good idea to go back again in a couple of years for a checkup unless I notice something suspicious in the meantime in which case go back immediately.

I need more room ! and more $$$

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2012, 11:41:00 AM »
mine looked suspicious but came back all clear but was infected so they pulled the stitches out a week early so it split open - oh well live with that.
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2012, 07:11:46 PM »
Lol Brett . I nearly split my coffee laughing at that  :lol :lol

I went to see my skin guy yesterday for a checkup and luckily got the all clear. Just got a few age related spots frozen off .
He agreed good idea to go back again in a couple of years for a checkup unless I notice something suspicious in the meantime in which case go back immediately.

Thanks, I am glad someone gets my sense of humour from time to time.lol   The way I am feeling at the moment, another visit from the aliens and the spaceship would be a good thing. I would ask to be shot with a 1 year sleep ray gun and would like to take advantage of the downtime.  (((

Glad u got checked and all is well. 
My cut/stitches accross my neck/back area got infected a few days back so I have been taking extra heavy duty anti-biotics and extra painkillers etc unfortunately. I will be happy when this month of operations finally finishes and I can go back to feeling/moving normally.
I have plenty of pinball projects/machines to add Leds to etc etc, so I am looking forward to that 4 sure.

Glad u got looked after Swinksy as well.

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline rustalan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2012, 03:03:18 AM »
It's not just skin cancer, have those moles etc looked at if they start to change colour. I lost my Dad when I was 3 months old to melanoma. He had a mole on his leg and his Kit bag used to hit it when he walked to work causing it to enlarge and turn dark brown. Back in the 50's all they could do was keep him in hospital and watch him die. So any changes get it looked at.