Author Topic: Gottlieb 27" Chrome Leg Sets (Bulk Buy)  (Read 559 times)

Offline punkin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Woolgoolga NSW
Gottlieb 27" Chrome Leg Sets (Bulk Buy)
« on: April 17, 2020, 08:47:24 AM »
Hi all, having trouble finding these for my Hankin resto that Mich is starting soon, so will get them from PBR. The legs are cheap, but the shipping is exe, so i'll get 4 sets to split the cost 4 ways.
Thought i'd ask here first before telling the FB gyuys who are after some.
Cost will be 1/4 the cost to mine for 4 after exchange, plus the cost of Bill, Auspost or my TNT account to get them from Woolgoolga 2456 to yours.

Expressions of interest here please and i'll update with cost once i know it.

Delete if not allowed mods please.
Looking for Bally Space Invaders, Stern Orbitor 1

Offline Slash

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Gottlieb 27" Chrome Leg Sets (Bulk Buy)
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020, 10:07:43 AM »
^ Any idea roughly what that 1/4 cost works out as I would be interested depending on price as I would have to factor in shipping to Perth after too.

Would you buy more than 4 sets if there was more interest from others to bring the cost down further, or does shipping just keep going up significantly with no great saving under that strategy?

Offline punkin

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Woolgoolga NSW
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2020, 10:13:59 AM »
Dunno the answer to any of those questions (and happy for a retailer to step in and take the ball up too).

I got a quote for shipping one set of legs (which are $15US each leg approx) for $139US odd.

Note Very Expensive is capatilised

Any retailers want to place an order, make a small profit and help some brothers out? There is also interest in a couple sets on one of the fb groups, happy to post a retailers link there for them.

Hi Garry:Thank you for contacting The Pinball Resource.You don't want to order legs from us, they are Very Expensive to ship due to length/weight.A rough shipping estimate is $139.95 + the cost of the legs.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 10:16:40 AM by punkin »

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2020, 12:12:21 PM »
We have been looking at a pallet (RTBB) from PBR, but we need to work out the costs etc - shipping would be cheaper, but we need to work out the logistics to get them here and balance the associated costs. The last time Greg and I did a container, it was well worth it, but this time it is different in costs as the AUS$ was parity and shipping was very low. If we did this, the price MAY be double what it was and we can't justify passing that on to customers - but - if customers are happy to pay a fair price, we will do it. It has been our plan to do another container, but that won't be for another 2 years at this rate.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline punkin

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Woolgoolga NSW
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2020, 05:12:30 AM »
I'd be very happy to hand it over to you guys, i won't need them for a month or two, but it takes a month from the States as well. Happy to order and pay up front once you know costs or just commit if that's your preference. let us know which way you go?