Author Topic: Better late than never, I guess!  (Read 1157 times)

Offline Shaneus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Better late than never, I guess!
« on: December 13, 2013, 09:10:04 PM »
Thanks for the welcoming committee guys (and girls?)! I already have ideas about what my next machine is likely to be, but at least I have a good feeling that I don't think I'll ever get rid of this HS. Something about your first, I guess %$%

If I can ask a quick question (not really new-thread worthy, I guess): How much is a half-decent TZ going for nowadays? I've never played one but I'd love to get my hands on a good playing one (not necessarily one that's in stupidly good nick) as it seems like the polar opposite of HS in terms of depth and gameplay.

Oh, one more: What's the general opinion of Demolition Man? Vaguely remember playing one in my local Timezone (in Geelong) MANY years ago, but it was well before I knew what a "ruleset" was in pinball.

Again, thanks for the positive words in this thread (negative in terms of my wallet though, bahaha). It's definitely a great community from what I've seen and I've spent many late nights getting lost in threads rather than sleeping... particularly timbo's (and others') restoration threads!