Author Topic: Iron Man - various pinball mods.  (Read 35802 times)

Offline Cow Corner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
Re: Iron Man - various pinball mods.
« Reply #75 on: October 03, 2012, 09:24:09 PM »
Daz, why not let others enjoy such a good title with more production ?
It wont make any difference whatsoever to resale value if they make another 200 or 300 etc. If anything, it might make the resale value go up because it will send a message that the Ironman pinny is highly wanted, so much so, they did a rerun cause it was so popular. With that comes extra code which again, makes all Ironman pinnys a better machine.
I dont understand why people think a machine in Pro version shouldnt be remade again. Everyone deserves to be able to buy a brand new one if its possible.

Because I am greedy and don't want the #'s to blow out and there was never a LE of IM and tha makes it more desirable. IM is already gaining major kudos as a top game that was discarded by many as too bare bones and cheap and nasty looking upon it's release, mainly in the us market. These same people now want one and are finding it very hard to obtain one due to the low numbers produced.
It will make some difference to the resale value, no doubt about it and I don't think it would be for the better.
If they re-run IM they should re-run SM too, that's only fair.
 *%*
I don't know if they have enough Maccas toys left over anyway to do another run.
 *)*
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"