Author Topic: Stern Announces - Game Of Thrones  (Read 26706 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Stern Announces - Game Of Thrones
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2015, 02:46:59 AM »
Can I have my 3 seconds back after reading the above post.  !!@

The ten posts before it weren't dribble and were worth the read.

I did speak to Stern about Game of Thrones and specifically the playfield insert designs and choices.
The concept is that it is a neutral pathway by aprox 12 shots that all lead to different parts of the Rhelm.
The monster or various hero pictures were meaningly left off so that you pick a character on the dot matrix then you shoot various pathways/roads and go on your travels.
So the very different style of playfield art minus any characters was chosen for specific reasons which apparently become clear when you play the game.

Now that it has been explained to me, the layout n insert art n colours make a lot more sense.
So it's made me more interested than I was before it was explained by Stern.
Still not thrilled on translite or cabinet art but I will wait to see n play one in person.

It's good to see most Stern lovers n haters can be very open n honest and give feedback like Gav has which is a good read.

Got to go, I am going to wash n polish another members 140 Ferraris in Melbourne cause he is stuck behind the keyboard n can't do it himself cause his nail polish hasn't dried. Washing 140 Ferraris with nail polish on for our resident illiterate moron and comic Fangio would be n is insanity. Lol   &^&

Hope everyone else is well and enjoying life !

P. s - driving a Ferrari and typing big words from a dictionary is not safe or intelligent but is certainly worth ten laughs, just ask insanity. ;)

Back to Game of Thrones.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 02:58:48 AM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !