Author Topic: Sunday Pinball Questionaire - 55 - RaptorLawyer  (Read 3780 times)

Offline RaptorLawyer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
    • Sekured custom sneakers
Re: Sunday Pinball Questionaire - 55 - RaptorLawyer
« on: January 20, 2010, 02:42:50 AM »
Good read Raptor.

The whole batch of JP movies are great. The pin is excellent as well. See if Mark needs a weekend worker since u are in melbourne. Playing and moving around 300 pins at marks place sounds like a great way to earn a dollar. I would do it for free if i was in Melbourne. lol

Good read, love your enthusiasm. Maybe one of our youngest members ? Great to see u have ditched the x-box for a pinball.  ^^^  ^^^  ^^^

Hey thanks mate, would love to help out at the factory if that were a possibility, i'm sure there are many more names in line for such an experience too!

I do some console gaming too but i much prefer the social aspect that pinball/arcade brings. There are times where i like to play a time consuming single player game but those times fail to rival social gaming in number. Lets be honest, nothing beats a house full of people enjoying good food, good drinks and accessible gaming that is just as much fun for someone who is new to the hobby than someone who has been around it for years.

I don't consider myself young, merely that i have alot more knowledge to catch up on than some other members. I'll get there eventually!!  ^^^

Cheers,
Steve

Kill each-other nicely please.