Author Topic: Cheated By Mad Amusements? The NJ Attorney General Wants to Hear From You  (Read 3278 times)

Offline pinballclassics

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
  • Had the Bug Since 1983!
    • Pinball Classics
Hi All,

Was cheated by MAD at the end of 2014 for $824.25 US after having reasonable dealings with him for about 4 years (about $10000 worth of orders). From both the US and Australia.
In Recent times I had him send all orders to my US address, Paid via paypal, no issues.

I placed the order in question and paid for it via PayPal 13th of November 2013 and asked to have that order shipped to Australia. Got an email back from 'Mike@' from someone calling himself JD that suggested that MAD would not accept PayPal or Credit Card for that "international" order and that I would have to use, wire transfer, western union etc instead. So MAD refunded my PayPal and as I have a business in the US, I eventually sent MAD a Check.

MAD deposited my check on the 2nd of February 2015, I received an email from MAD stating they had received my check and that after Clearance time my order would ship on the 16th. Since then I have never received my Order/Refund or any kind of response from MAD after countless attempts via various means to get a solution. So in the end I could only assume I had been a victim of Fraud.

I started researching MAD online and found not only were there a lot of bad reviews and stories of people paying for orders and having problems, but a number of large parts suppliers had not been paid for large orders sent to MAD either.

So my advice... Stay Well Clear of MAD regardless of where the order is to be shipped to, US or otherwise.

Jason McNally
jason@pinballclassics.com.au
www.pinballclassics.com.au

Telephone :  0416 1234 42 (7a-7p, 7 days)
THE place for People with a Passion for Pinball !

BUY – SELL – TRADE – SERVICE – PARTS - RESTORATION – GAME TRANSPORT – PRE/POST SALE INSPESCTIONS – PARTY HIRE