Author Topic: Back Glass Scan  (Read 535 times)

Offline oldpins

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane North QLD
    • oldpinballs.com
Back Glass Scan
« on: December 14, 2013, 11:18:46 AM »
Has anyone ever had a wide format scan done of a back glass ? If so, who can do it and what would be the cost.

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
Re: Back Glass Scan
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2013, 11:39:12 AM »
Contact Gavin (Retropin) - I think he has a scanner cable of doing this  ^^^
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline oldpins

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane North QLD
    • oldpinballs.com
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2013, 06:55:56 AM »
Thanks  ^^^

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2013, 10:49:16 AM »
I have a scanner capable of scanning 1400mm wide and 100meters long.... wether it can do it for me is another matter as I cant get the downloaded drivers to run on Windows XP.

I need to bring the scanner upstairs and plug it into my Windows 7 computer and see if the automatic download works ... but... to do that I need assistance from someone to carry the thing up.. but when I ask the 17yr old lad something weird happens.. shoulders hunch over... eyes glaze over... bottom lip starts protruding.. weird mumblings can be heard and then somehow he just vanishes!

Offline pinball god

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2013, 11:29:36 AM »
I have a scanner capable of scanning 1400mm wide and 100meters long.... wether it can do it for me is another matter as I cant get the downloaded drivers to run on Windows XP.

I need to bring the scanner upstairs and plug it into my Windows 7 computer and see if the automatic download works ... but... to do that I need assistance from someone to carry the thing up.. but when I ask the 17yr old lad something weird happens.. shoulders hunch over... eyes glaze over... bottom lip starts protruding.. weird mumblings can be heard and then somehow he just vanishes!
its a weird disease that there is no cure. Side effects are uncontrollable texting on phones, the need for terabytes of music on an iPod in which you physically cannot listen to in a lifetime, and the craving to have a thousand friends that you probably will never meet in person. I see this affliction every day and its epidemic.
Still loving my Metallica Premium

Marty Machine

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2013, 12:08:55 PM »
I have a scanner capable of scanning 1400mm wide and 100meters long....
100 metres long? - thats a big scanner, no wonder you can't lift it on your own  ;-)