Author Topic: Dracula plastic (Stern) wanted  (Read 441 times)

Offline ralph67

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Stoneville
    • ralph1967@optusnet.com.au
Dracula plastic (Stern) wanted
« on: January 01, 2014, 07:18:04 PM »
Hi All happy new year . I am looking for a photo or scan for a 'Dracula' plastic . It's the small half moon shaped one that is mounted above the kick out hole . Which is towards the top left of playfield, I have include a picture from the IPDB , but this pic is not square on and is not high res enough. Any help would be great . Cheers Ralph
One-Ball!

Offline ralph67

• Forum Posts:
  • Stoneville
Re: Dracula plastic (Stern) wanted
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 11:01:23 PM »
Bump bump! anybody out there with a (Stern) Dracula please help!!
One-Ball!

Offline Ballywannabe

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Perth
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 01:16:18 AM »
Hi Ralph

had one some years ago and that plastic was missing.  AskJacob on 'the other' forum made plastics for Drac some time ago, so I went back and had a look, and his handywork for that plastic was still there.  Hope it is attached...

cheers
Ian

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 01:43:36 AM »
Hi Ralph, i used that same pic from IPDB to try making that plastic for my own Stern Dracula, that i restored about 5 yrs ago.
The plastic turned out 'ok' but not great, mainly as i tried (out of desparation) to recreate it from that pic  @.@, and because its not exactly right, being the reason i hadn't replied in this thread until now.

'AskJacob' is (or was) a member here, who replied in my resto thread i did all those yrs ago and mentioned he was redoing his plastics, i had seen his artwork for that plastic then and thought of redoing mine but never got to it.

Ian (ballywannabe) has done us both a favour here as i can now recreate this plastic for my own Dracula as well as you doing yours ^^^ ^^^

Offline ralph67

• Forum Posts:
  • Stoneville
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2014, 02:05:56 AM »
Thanks both of you.    :D Ian  you deserve a medal , I knew it would be worth a try. I didn't know this plastic was even on the game as mine was missing. I have almost finished the playfield resto and this finish it off ,Thanks Again Ralph
One-Ball!

Offline Ballywannabe

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Perth
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2014, 12:28:40 AM »
No probs guys - thank AskJacob for his handywork ^^^

I also did up an apron card that came out OK:

cheers
Ian

Offline ralph67

• Forum Posts:
  • Stoneville
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2014, 05:04:45 AM »
Nice one Ian , I am getting Maxwiz to print me one  *%*I getting some b+w type  also but i like the idea of having the game info on the card, so i'll get both and see what looks better
One-Ball!