Author Topic: A favour - anyone travelling from Melb to Sydney?  (Read 307 times)

Offline bossninja17

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • sydney
A favour - anyone travelling from Melb to Sydney?
« on: May 31, 2009, 09:44:02 AM »
I bought a backglass on ebay. The seller is in Melbourne (Blackburn North) and I'm in Sydney. Normally my brother in law makes regular trips to Melbourne and brings back any stuff that is fragile. He's not going to Melbourne for a couple of months.
If any AP member who lives in Melbourne and is coming to Sydney and is willing and able to bring the backglas, please PM me. Can either give you some cash for the extra petrol or some nice beer.
Wanted: GTB Aquarius backglass. Any playfield bits and backglasses from any EMs - nothing is junk to me.

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Did someone say beer?
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline ajlaird

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
Sounds like you bought one of Marty M's backglasses, then.

You really need someone who is driving, I guess?

Offline markc

• Forum Posts:
  • melbourne

try pack and send

not cheap  but very good

Offline ajlaird

• Forum Posts:
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
I think the final price was around $20 so he is looking for a cheaper freight option.

Marty Machine

I can pack it into a small A4 envelope for you  :lol :lol !*! !*!

Offline pinball god

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
I think the final price was around $20 so he is looking for a cheaper freight option.
It went for $25, I know coz I bid on it during half time at the footy on my i-phone. I was off my face on cougars and didn't realise my bid max-ed to the highest bid. I could have bid a few cents more and won. Lesson here id DON'T DRINK AND BID or you're a F*&king idiot.  &^&  :lol

Good to see a fellow AP member won it and hope he enjoys it
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 06:54:21 PM by pinball god »
Still loving my Metallica Premium

Offline ajlaird

• Forum Posts:
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
Heh, heh, here's a dilemma for you: Let's say pinball god offers to drive it to Sydney... do you say yes or no???

Offline pinball god

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
Heh, heh, here's a dilemma for you: Let's say pinball god offers to drive it to Sydney... do you say yes or no???
I like your thinking. Did I mention I'm not real steady with things that break LOL.
Still loving my Metallica Premium