Author Topic: Pinrepair is no longer available free online  (Read 4081 times)

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Pinrepair is no longer available free online
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2011, 11:07:29 PM »
As a minor contributor to the once publicly available pinrepair site,I now think "why bother". I contributed a couple of things in the understanding that the information would be freely available for the common good and knowledge of fellow pinball enthusiasts. Then to have it disappear.......very disappointing.

Clay has put many hours of his own time, pretty much voluntary, into the pin repair site, This Old Pinball videos and podcast productions, etc. I understand he previously had a day job but was retrenched.The bloke has to eat. Maybe how he did it was a little sudden, but was a reaction to be taken for granted / expected to do things for nothing. He loves pinball. I'd "watch this space".

Thought proceeds were to go to Pacific Pinball Museum?? Hell the guys need a sign at least!

Pinrepair is gone... egos are all over the shop.. ball is taken home and bottom lips are pouted.

Its this hobby i tell you..

Fact is that noone else made a site like Pinrepair cos there was already one... ya dont need 2 sites with the same stuff.

Clay paved the way, but has given up the throne... watch it get filled very quickly