Author Topic: Something different for your gamesroom  (Read 570 times)

Offline Wotto

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
Re: Something different for your gamesroom
« on: June 06, 2009, 11:48:11 PM »
@@*Wow - very innovative. Clever way to maximise limited space. I'm always keen to see cool gamesroom/pinball ancillaries. Now I will ask you some silly questions: What is an 11" photo frame? Is it an LCD monitor thingy? Does it run from a PC? And Emma Chisset? Forgive my ignorance. !@#

Yeah its like a small LCD screen - totally independent , no need for a PC - it runs off mains ( I have to run cables through walls tomorrow to hide it all ) , but you can also get re-chargable battery ones too. They generally have inbuilt memory up to about 128 meg as well as the facility to plug in USB sticks and all sorts of flash cards.
This one can run video files and sound as well ( I have the tunes from King of Kong and Chasing Ghosts running when these pics are showing too ).

I currenlty have all 800+ images on a 256meg SD flash card and it still has 40 meg left to use, I will put all the video files on a seperate stick and just leave em both plugged in.

This is remote control as well  *)* Makes it easy to start up and run the slideshow #*#
DW Drums rule !