Author Topic: Homepin now shipping LICENCED Hankin cocktail tables!!  (Read 49835 times)

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
I'll bet David was thrilled to see the table. Great job having it ready for the public to view. There's so much junk out there at the moment and people can have the choice to buy quality units with endorsement !

Yes, David was very pleased with it. I will quote his exact words after I had shown him through the machine:

"It is far better made than we used to do them, very neat"

Interestingly there were a few other "similar" machines for sale by another company at Pinfest and they used a standard computer screen - this stretched the picture and looked ridiculous IMO. Even the seller said to me "we couldn't get 4:3 monitors so we had to use these" - I replied that I was well aware of that and that is why we made our own monitors!

These other machines (which DID have a few good features) were on sale for $2400 whilst the genuine Hankin tables are being sold for $1750 including 2 x chrome gas strut stools, undercab lighting (that everyone raved about) and 4/8 way joystick switching. It's a no-brainer really!

Bet the other seller was glad you had a machine to display?