Author Topic: Homepin now shipping LICENCED Hankin cocktail tables!!  (Read 49801 times)

Offline Dann36

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:

It will be supplied with a 60in1 board (which includes Galaga  %.%) but we are beefing up the wiring harness and also using a 16A power supply so pretty well any vertical PCB with a JAMMA connector can be plugged straight in.

You clearly do aim it at buyers like me, you do state pretty much any jamma board can be plugged in which is what i want to do ( plug my old jamma games in) clearly this is a feature you might have bothered investigating if your stating you can plug almost any jamma game in considering 99% of jamma games are 15K.
Knowing what the machine can do i would have thought would be your main requirement, if you state you can plug pretty well any jamma board in then surly you would know if the machine can actually support pretty much any jamma board.

What im asking is a very simple question, it either can or cant support the old 15K games (99% of all JAMMA games). You either dont understand the question or simply dont care to find out the answer..

So yes thank you, i will buy elsewhere