Author Topic: gottlieb dragon ss  (Read 596 times)

Offline Brettski

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast, Queensland
  • Since I Was A Young Boy I Played The Silver Ball!
    • Strikes and Spares Restoration
Re: gottlieb dragon ss
« on: February 14, 2016, 02:56:12 PM »
Good luck with the Dragon restore, love system 1 machines and if you need any advice just ask.
I have a similar problem with Backglasses, I have a Cleopatra and a Charlies Angels that need new backglass.
I have placed cellophane behind them to tone down the light coming through but ultimately would like to replace them.

If you have scans of these two backglasses Nino and can share them I would really appreciate it otherwise I will go the path of photographing and Photoshopping them myself just no need to re invent the wheel if there is another way.

I have found a local printer that prints to clear vinyl but I was also thinking of approaching the guy's at Pinball Rescue as they have the equipment to do this and are also local to me.

There is quite a bit of work in this process but I have a Wacom Cintiq which should help make the final output more accurate.

It's a shame there are so many hours required to prepare these for print otherwise I would create as many as I could then have them on a website for download.

Now that I have 2 machines restored but dodgy backlasses I might have to pull my finger out and have a crack at it!

I will be following your thread with interest.

Cheers: Brettski... :)