Author Topic: Wms Travel Time  (Read 3939 times)

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
Re: Wms Travel Time
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2010, 10:57:00 PM »
These pics show the fluoro pink being sprayed on...

1st pic is after two coats... three were done all up and checked against the original paint from under the left timber rail which can be seen in the 2nd pic, as can be seen its a pretty close match!!

And finally a pic after the masking had been removed.. these pictures really dont do it justice, as it looks MUCH better in person. And especially when you compare the before and after pic, they dont show much difference, but believe me, in person, the original paint had faded to almost white in comparison with the paint hidden under the left timber rail! it looks really sweet..LITERALLY!! makes me want to eat some musk sticks..  :lol :lol :lol :lol

EDIT: i forgot to mention that when i masked off for the fluoro pink, i masked the rest of the PF so as to allow the pink to overlap onto the black key lines a bit, and i will retouch the black lines later after i have blocked back the colours with 1200 grit and smoothed out the paint edges. Retouching the black will be easy as the black can still be seen due to the translucency of the fluoro paint, as you can see in the pics.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 11:19:06 PM by Mr Pinbologist »