Author Topic: Saturday 13 -raining...pinball bigtime !  (Read 678 times)

Offline Nug

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
  • NPC non-factory CEO
    • Coconut Island
Saturday 13 -raining...pinball bigtime !
« on: December 13, 2008, 08:38:39 AM »
 $%$

all hail the rain for im off the hook for shit mundane tasks today,  heading downstairs for some ball action
(not mine!)

regards, enjoy your pinball day if in VIC
oh my mistake.. you are wrong !

Offline The pinballist formally known as Dean Morgan

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Berwick Vic
Re: Saturday 13 -raining...pinball bigtime !
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2008, 08:47:59 AM »
Me too, no longer have to worry about mowing lawns and continuing on with the painting...WOO HOO

Can continue on with the Countdown restores ...YES #*#
Im a Gottlieb Man - System 1 & 80 Rock

Offline 63wizz

• Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
    • My Pinball Collection
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2008, 10:55:55 AM »
Wet and lousy in Tassie as well, Got an add in the paper wanting to buy pinballs working or not,so sitting by the phone waiting (((

will play some pinball as well, not doing anything to the HH till after christmas, i want them all playable until then.

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2008, 12:12:04 PM »
Sure is middle of winter weather! I need to find a new car though, so gotta tour the dealers, something I **hate**! Anyone got a nice car they don't want???
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2008, 12:33:33 PM »
Me too, no longer have to worry about mowing lawns and continuing on with the painting...WOO HOO

Can continue on with the Countdown restores ...YES #*#

HEYYYY - So you will have time for a restore thread ??????

#.#
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline 63wizz

• Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
    • My Pinball Collection
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2008, 02:08:11 PM »
Wet and lousy in Tassie as well, Got an add in the paper wanting to buy pinballs working or not,so sitting by the phone waiting (((

will play some pinball as well, not doing anything to the HH till after christmas, i want them all playable until then.

Crap,I just got the news paper and they have printed my phone number  wrong  ^.^

so i call the number in the paper and get some Greek lady i cant get any seance out of.

I tried to put the add in last weekend, but they stuffed up and didnt run it so they offered me a free add

for this weekend, now i see why its free !*!

Offline Strangeways

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2008, 02:16:22 PM »

Crap,I just got the news paper and they have printed my phone number  wrong  ^.^

so i call the number in the paper and get some Greek lady i cant get any seance out of.

I tried to put the add in last weekend, but they stuffed up and didnt run it so they offered me a free add

Laughs all round !!!

Look on the bright side - You have a really nice HH.. Imaging if it was this weekend that the seller was trying to sell it and could not contact you ?

Offline 63wizz

• Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
    • My Pinball Collection
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2008, 02:34:56 PM »

Laughs all round !!!

Look on the bright side - You have a really nice HH.. Imaging if it was this weekend that the seller was trying to sell it and could not contact you ?

OH my god i feel sick in the stomach just thinking about missing out on HH %.% :lol %.% :lol

Offline Strangeways

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2008, 02:52:56 PM »

Laughs all round !!!

OH my god i feel sick in the stomach just thinking about missing out on HH %.% :lol %.% :lol

So would I mate !!!

Still raining.. Plenty to do though.. #*#