Author Topic: HAS the Shine worn off & dissapeared somewhat ? Re WOZ ?  (Read 1369 times)

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
 <..>
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 07:30:08 AM by The Stern Opinion »

Offline Cow Corner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
Hobbit is next apparently......... (((
I would like to buy a JJP pin down the track as well if they can build a game that appeals to me.
I will have to wait and see what title #3 is.
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
Jason, what is next is "The Hobbit" in 2014

Offline Olivia_jason

• Forum Posts:
 @.@
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 07:29:46 AM by The Stern Opinion »

Offline Extra Ball

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
with the lcd it would be good to post specials and adverting on the display, would make good sited pinball

baked beans 1 buck a can this week..........tampons 4 bucks per pack of 50.......that will will be wonderful for pinball!
 &^&

Offline Cursed

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
I don't think it has worn off, as said earlier when i first heard that there was a WOZ pinball i was shocked. But after seeing it i think it will be a 'fun' pin.

Theme and the LCD seems to be the sticking point and i think we can (mostly) all agree that the pin quality, playablity, reliability will be second to none. For the people that like or don't mind the theme this is THE pin to buy at the moment as far as im concerned. The passion and dedication jack has shown makes me wish i did like the theme as this pin will be a blast to play i believe.

While i have no doubt the road has been hard for the purchasers i believe it will be more than worth the wait.

Offline Olivia_jason

• Forum Posts:
 <..>
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 07:29:21 AM by The Stern Opinion »

Offline Wotto

• Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
baked beans 1 buck a can this week..........tampons 4 bucks per pack of 50.......that will will be wonderful for pinball!
 &^&

:lol Ya gotta think about the bigger picture ......”Tampons $4 this week , get a discount of $1.00 per pack for every game played on this machine”  :lol

So the machine gets income and tampons get sold and customer gets a discount and enjoys a game of pinball - win win win  <.>
DW Drums rule !

Offline Extra Ball

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
with the lcd it would be good to post specials and adverting on the display, would make good sited pinball

&^&

umm, firstly no i dont sel lthose items, secondly a pinball takes up allot of space so whilest its not being played its costing a site money, so yes being able to put advertisement would be good for pinball, will give people more reasons to site them because there is another revenue for cash or for that venue promote their own products. believe it or not pinballs are designed to make money.

those products only used for humor's sake. If you put advertising on your sited game, then I wont play it, no way! Pinball was never about bullshit, it was always fun, and cool. Advertising crap on the BG is neither.

Offline Olivia_jason

• Forum Posts:
 <..>
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 07:28:55 AM by The Stern Opinion »

Offline Extra Ball

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
 &^&

:lol Ya gotta think about the bigger picture ......”Tampons $4 this week , get a discount of $1.00 per pack for every game played on this machine”  :lol

So the machine gets income and tampons get sold and customer gets a discount and enjoys a game of pinball - win win win  <.>

maybe they can work the advertising into the gameplay Wotto. How cool would it be to light all tampons for extra ball, or make the chux super-wipes ramp for 10mil points? Advertising has no place on a pinnie, isnt anything sacred these days?

Offline Olivia_jason

• Forum Posts:
 <..>
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 07:28:19 AM by The Stern Opinion »

Offline RottyGuy

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Forum Posts:
  • QLD
Anybody banking on making money out of ads on the backglass is dreaming.

Offline Freiherr

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • The Oaks, NSW
  • Amongst clouds
What do tampons, baked beans, advertising and AC/DC album sales have anything to do with the post question?
If you don't remember the 70s then you were on drugs.
If you remember playing pinball in the 70s you were having a good time.
If you don't remember anything,  then read about it here,

Offline Extra Ball

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
woz is gay enough without adding adds, but that's enough from me  :lol