Author Topic: Solar electricity  (Read 8112 times)

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Solar electricity
« Reply #75 on: June 04, 2014, 07:54:02 PM »
Are there such things as perpetual motion devices such as electromagnetic generators which can produce free enegy at home? A while back, I saw an article where Australian scientists had a device which generated 25kW per day which is ample for an average household. These guys probably got shut up by the big power conpanies and the government.

Ive seen quite a few of the "free" energy devices.. for some reason people I know keep sending them to me! LOL.
It was an IDEA by Tesla which quickly got crushed once his workshop with all his notes burnt down, since then, many have tried to do what he did and take it a step further. Im always dubious though as I see these machines that require an initial power input to start up and then they take a feed off the output and loop it back to the start and claim free energy of say 100W. What they don't tell you until you dig much further is that the 100W is not say 240V @ 0.4A or so which can be very handy... its more like 6000V @ 16mA which unless you are powering some neon tubing or zapping warts is pretty useless to you