Author Topic: Pacific Pinball Expo - Let the fun begin.....  (Read 3660 times)

Offline Wotto

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
Re: Pacific Pinball Expo - Let the fun begin.....
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2011, 04:53:01 PM »
Nino - we got front seats - extra leg room from a mate of mines sister who works at Qantas ticketing  ^^^

Well - this afternoon we were PRIVILEGED to meet one of the NICEST USA collectors you could meet - and WHAT A SET UP , and WHAT A COLLECTION he has.
We were completely, and I mean UTTERLY blown away......

Now I definitely have his permission to show images here BUT I cant tell you his name or where he is located.
He allowed us to take as many pics and play whatever we wanted to.

Here is part of the entry to his 'rooms'....

Walk down the alley and enter the diner ....

OH you want to see games - sorry......what about a NIB Hercules?

Its upstairs mixed in amongst dozens of rare and beautiful games....

Apparently the ONLY T.K.O on the planet ( head box is seperate and the game IS complete and VERY good nick )

Sick of those games upstairs - then lets go down to the pinball room and play one of the 70+ games there - ALL of them in near excellent condition.

Here is a unique game - you press both flipper buttons to fire the ball out from between the flippers - aimed at a line of pool balls, you hit 'hidden targets' under the board and then try and keep the ball in play to hit it back up there and clear the rack - ALL shots are blind.

Got one of these Pinfan?

Who likes/ remembers these old games ?

Another entry to the diner area....

More games anyone ?

Did someone say HUO Medieval Madness?

And saving the best till last......Tony playing one of the 9 ORIGINAL Kingpins.....did I mention it is serial number ONE  ()

To say we were just amazed at visiting this place is a massive understatement.
I have HEAPS more pics but will leave it at what I have shown - the owner said we could show whatever we wanted but I will just leave it at this.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 12:43:34 PM by Wotto »
DW Drums rule !