Author Topic: Time to upgrade my home theater  (Read 3818 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Time to upgrade my home theater
« on: June 14, 2015, 08:45:28 PM »
I have purchased 2 x LG,s latest Home Theatre Surround Sound Systems and the system is mind blowinging awesome.

The system comes with a huge bass, 4 x stand up speakers (2 x front - left n right) 2 x rear (left n right rear) and there is 6 speakers in each tower with tweeters and various other design types I couldn't mention the names of but the towers are awesome. The speaker that sits in front of the TV offers clear speech mostly and the overall High End LG package which incl the Blu Ray 3D player is magic.

Never heard a surround system so clear and loud and under 1 grand easily.
Can be used for a large lounge or main bedroom.
Menu setup allows you to tune the system many ways incl setting each speaker distance wise from the player.

You can search the LG website or buy from places like JB Hi Fi who sometimes wholesale systems for half price if a new model is coming out. This is how I bought two systems for the price of one. They were only visually different from the previous model so bargains can be had. You don't have to spend huge $.
LG has some great products and have surpassed many other companies and are punching well above their weight.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !