Author Topic: Pinball Expo.  (Read 986 times)

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Pinball Expo.
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2009, 01:21:40 AM »
Without a shadow of a doubt - my main point of excitement with this forum is meeting all the guys that i chat to online - through this forum.

When it comes to talking pins, i cant get the words out fast enough. Made some bloody goods friends here, people ive never met, but trust without a second thought. I want to shake their hands, clink beer glasses ( hope the beers OK? not VB of XXX) and chew the cud with them. all those that ive had PM chats with or those that ive spoken to on the phone etc - cant wait to actually meet you all.

Hey! Only reason i got a stall is so you folks can find me!

On my stall, i will have a fully populated 65 bank A Ball PF - fully restored to FACTORY issue, new plastics ( no these are not available) caps etc to look at and scrutinise at close range, plus another PF that i will be starting a thread on shortly, maybe a couple of aprons that have total resprays on them. Possible BG restore video or powerpoint presentaion. Full size scans of ONE of the PFs BEFORE retore - this will be over a lightbox so you can really see what went into getting this done. Plus some games room signage - vacuum formed neon bumper caps ( starburst im thinking) Examples of cabinet stencils and the results.

Nothing for sale im afraid - just examples of work and a service offered.....oh ok - might chuck the neon bumper cap in the auction and donate proceedings