Author Topic: 6 Degrees of Pinball Separation - Trivia Game  (Read 109 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
6 Degrees of Pinball Separation - Trivia Game
« on: August 04, 2011, 08:34:03 AM »
I sometimes check out the Pinball Database and finding the obscure pinballs that must be so rare or samples and thought why not start a little game and share with other people but also to include your own collection and future purchases to find a link between 6 machines. Here goes: try and list 6 machines and highlight in bold the linking component....

I wanted to start with my first machine that I got a Surf Champ and finish with a Tron Legacy...... I had to do a little researching to link them but learnt a few new machines in the process.

1. Surf Champ[/u] - EM - 1976 - Gottlieb: my first machine (interesting that a spanish company Maresa did a 1 player version of the 2 player version of Surfer which is the 2 player version of the Surf Champ).
2. Surfing - EM - 1973 - Sega (Japan): I like surf theme pinballs, not alot of info about this one but cool and a 1 player.
3. Arabian Nights - EM - 1976 - Sega (Japan): this was a desperate way to loink my next machine.
4. Tales of the Arabian Nights - DMD - 1996 - Williams: one machine high on the list that I would like to get.
5. White Water - DMD -1993 - Williams: one machine that I own and enjoy alot and the art was done by John Youssi.
6. Tron - DMD - 2011 - Stern: my new wish machine but specifically the LE version, and the art was done by John Youssi.

Well I think I did it and learnt a few things along the way,

Anyone up for the challenge, could be  good laugh and interesting.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 08:36:05 AM by swinks »
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts