Author Topic: El Dorado  (Read 2527 times)

Offline goodolddays

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Riverstone NSW
Re: El Dorado
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2014, 09:47:51 AM »
I have now ironed out just about all the issues with this game .. boy it has sure given me some headaches ..   !!!

Score reels not resetting to 0 every time a new game is started ... Getting the score reels to all reset was a major PITA .. first I had to understand how it was supposed to work  :lol
The runout and reset switches on every reel needed adjusting .. the A relay latch/trip needed adjusting as it wasn't latching, which then meant adjusting all 6 switches on this relay as well ..

Not lighting bonus when all targets are down .. tracked down to a dirty switch on the target reset relay .. it also decided not to reset the targets .. found an out of adjustment switch on the score motor

Not awarding 5000 points when it should .. tracked down to advance unit being out of adjustment

1000's chime not working .. out of adjustment switch somewhere .. I forget

A couple of flippers still a bit weak .. adjusted flipper return spring

Overhaul the credit unit .. has freed itself up after a while

All that is left is to check/overhaul the ball count unit which is playing up .

At one point during all the fault finding , I turned it on and it was dead as a dodo .. the wire from the transformer to the main fuse had fatigued and broken at the end of the fuse clip.  ::)

I finally had great satisfaction yesterday playing a few games with everything working .. (well except the ball count unit sometimes jumping 2 places )  ^^^
I need more room ! and more $$$