Author Topic: Ghost Busters - 2016 - would you get it  (Read 56162 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Ghost Busters - 2016 - would you get it
« Reply #480 on: May 03, 2016, 02:04:44 PM »
From what I am hearing out of the USA, Stern was already maxed out with orders on all its production lines with a massive amount of orders on GOT, Spider-Man Vault, Star Trek & Walking Dead & still KISS variants, then the release of GB just pushed the waiting times thru the roof because Stern are the busiest production wise since they were when ACDC went thru the roof. Unlike the old days, Stern can now easily process orders for much lower production runs so if they get a order for 20 Walking Dead Pros for example, they can do the run easily. They don't have to wait for the orders to hit 100 or more to get it on the line.

Effectively, titles will be available much longer to purchase compared to a few years back & longer where once you missed the initial or 2nd line run, you just missed out on that NIB title.

So even with the new factory & new processes & new staff numbers, they just are flat out keeping up with demand which is great for sales.

Then there will be another title announced & Stern will be busier again.
Gary Stern must be happy seeing his long life dream flourishing.

A lot of GB have been ordered for Australia. The LE sold out so fast & the Premier & Pro have been ordered in high numbers so that's great for AMD & our great hobby.
GB seemed to hit at a perfect time for those who had money & weren't pulling the trigger on a GOT or switched quickly to GB.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 02:06:16 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !