Author Topic: Ghost Busters - 2016 - would you get it  (Read 56192 times)

Offline pinsanity

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Re: Ghost Busters - 2016 - would you get it
« Reply #480 on: May 03, 2016, 04:00:54 PM »
I asked the question to AMD about delivery, which seems a little odd?:

"We airfreighted a “Pro” for showroom use only and it arrived last Thursday p.m.

The container is now due here end June(slight delay from factory)."

so no GB pin until end of June - 2 months time, what a let down from early to mid May, but seems like there are some issues:
- slimmer not registering all hits, can see a need for a design upgrade on this personally - have some ideas for a simple upgrade
- bent wireform on the rhs captive ball stopping the ball dropping down
- insert mis-spelling
Yeah, they're now shipping Pros with LEs. Maybe less than usual Pro orders on this title?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

well Bruce's email did state problems at Stern end so whether that is the playfields or just a general supply or even if the sales are down a little and it is a combo of pro's and le's

plus I reckon with the recent price increases sales would of dropped off a bit

That sounds the more likely scenario and accurate based on info and reading between the lines from the source itself, rather than internet chatter.

Of course, being in sales, you never openly admit to sales being down from projected. The message you send to every potential customer is that it is always a matter of not being able to keep up with demand to create a sense of urgency.

You would think with this apparent sudden surge in demand Stern would add a second shift instead of their standard M-F 8-4? That's what every other manufacturer does when demand apparently spikes. And with their primarily casual labour force it would be cost effective to implement.