Author Topic: Why I went AWOL. lol Caveoftreasures.  (Read 3090 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Why I went AWOL. lol Caveoftreasures.
« on: January 05, 2014, 09:16:46 PM »
Been away for apx 4 or 5 months.
Didn't look at the AP site like I used to daily. Was too busy fighting fires. Had apx 50 pages to catch up on reading. That took 2 x entire days. Phew.

Four or five months ago, I got separated/divorced after 17 yrs marriage. Pretty sad.
I have my 4 yr old son fulltime, there was no way he wasn't coming with me 100 percent.. The X took the 12 yr old daughter n didn't want the son at all.
Women go nuts with early menopause at 35 etc.
In all, its been a lousy 2013. I bought 3 new Sterns during 2013, and that was great things/highlights, plus some other machines....that was the upside, the downside was after 3 medical operations n being in n out of hospital for 2 or 3 week stays at a time, the wife didn't like the fact that huge money wasn't flowing her way like it had been when I was running the Security business 6 days a week. Prissy princess had it good for 16 n a half years, the last 6 months she had to stick to a budget.

Somewhere along the way she forgot the "thru sickness n in health, thru good times $ n in bad times $".
She thought she could pressure me whilst I was in n out of hospital to sell half my pinball collection and give her fifty grand for a new car or she would leave.
I said see ya later, the pinballs are staying. Extortion didn't get her anywhere. All her man hater girlfriends told her to kick me whilst I was down, it didn't work.

I kept every pinball n said goodbye to someone I loved n adored, but some people change overnight n just go off in a tangent for absurd reasons.
Every dollar I spent on a pinball in the last 5 years, she got the same $$ for whatever she wanted to spend her money on. Greed comes in all shapes n forms, n her manhater girlfriends wanted to borrow $$ from me, I said no way hosay, I have only known u a few weeks, why would I lend u 25 grand or more n u have no business plan etc.
In the end, the wife thought she would side with her friends n just keep the pressure on, it didn't work.

Best to be happy n single with pinballs, than to be unhappy, without any pinballs, than with someone who just wants to spend n waste my lifetime of hard work n savings. Her girlfriends never had any plans to ever pay me back. That was a given.

The future. >>>>

Live for my 4 year old son.
Raise him well.
His mum didn't bother ringing or visiting him for his 4th birthday on dec 19, or for xmas. Sad. But when some women get nasty, they do crazy stuff.
Will thin the pinball collection out again, buy some new Sterns, n will pop in the AP site from time to time.

Motto of the year. You never see a pinball cheat or take off on you. Mans best friend isn't a dog, its a pinball machine.lol

Hope every member has a great 2014.

Cheers.

Brett/Cavey  ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Pinballer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Why I went AWOL. lol Caveoftreasures.
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 10:41:19 PM »
Good to see you make a come back mate. All the best for 2014, don't look back. You will meet someone who likes you for you and not your money and the best bit, you will be much happier too!

Offline studley67

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • adelaide hills
    • facebook
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 11:07:38 PM »
shit man,what does one say.but it has happened to me.keep %.%
Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you

Offline oldskool1969

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • perth
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2014, 11:42:39 PM »
AWAS
All Women Are Sxxxx
All the best dude
If it isn't broke, it isn't pinball.

Offline malcor

• Forum Posts:
  • Sydney
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2014, 01:03:35 AM »
Wow, that's sad to hear. What sort of mother would not contact their 4 year old son on his birthday or for Christmas? At least it sounds like he has a great dad.

I wish you and your son a bright and happy future. All the best for 2014!

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2014, 01:53:07 AM »
Brett, please do not hate your ex

The best thing you can do is to close that chapter and move on with your life
(I am not a person who believes humans should mate for life. We all grow/change)

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2014, 01:22:38 PM »
All the best Brett hope everything works out particully for the kids as there the innocent ones in all this :-)

Peter

Offline delarge

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wagg Wagga, NSW
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2014, 01:39:43 PM »
Hi Brett,
Good to see you back again and this year brings you better luck.

Cheers!
Adam.

Offline 4_amusement_only

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2014, 06:04:23 PM »
Wow sounded like she had it coming from a while back. No call for the 4yo speaks volumes.
Let's hope its a better year ahead for you.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2014, 10:52:41 PM »
thanks guys for the kind words.

I don't hate the X, but I hear wat u r saying pete. I hate that she destroyed the family unit n hurt the kids.
I loved n adored her for 17 plus years, never spent a night apart in all those years once, but she decided that
she would be better off without the 3 yr old son who she hated in the end, then blamed me for it, plus the money hungry grabbing etc.

She just wanted to be 19 again n not 36 n not have a young boy to care for. Her social life with her 20 man hater girlfriends was more important.
If she wasn't getting handfuls of cash she was unfriendly. Sad, but I will look after my son til I hit the man hater biased family law court. That will be
a circus for sure.

I went their (family law court) recently, n a guy had a sign, it said "Attention all men, leave your balls at the door, or the man hater female magistrates up on XX level will rip them from you before u never see your kids again".

I think the man had been thru the system. And it is, all badly biased against men. My experience so far is dead on wat the fellows sign said for sure.

Anyway, I will fight to the death, n play pinball with my son to mellow out.lol

Thanks again for the kind words.  ^^^

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2014, 02:40:48 AM »
You have your son and in 6 years your daughter can make her own decisions
Believe it , kids are smarter than we give them credit.

Give the ex everything, it is only money
You will beat her by being happy without her

Offline Cursed

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2014, 08:06:15 PM »
Chin up mate, great to see you back and i am sure you will find happiness.

Offline dealers choice

• Forum Posts:
  • Cessnock, N.S.W
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2014, 10:22:55 AM »
Hey Brett. Really sorry to hear about the shit your going through. I really gope u get to keep your son you obviously love him a great deal more than the ex. what sort of creature wouldnt even sebnd a b.day or x.mass card to their own 4yr old son? Hopefully when it all pans out karma will come back and bite her where it hurts. all the best mate i hope you and your boy can move on and keep smiling.
regards Brendan
I'm not cranky, I just want MORE pins!

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2014, 10:25:10 AM »
Shit happens, life goes on etc etc.
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2014, 11:21:06 PM »
Shit happens, life goes on etc etc.

I can always count on you Daz for your sensitivity.lol (not).......

I don't think the kids in these situations grasp the shit happens meaning, more like lots of nights of crying themselves to sleep n missing each other n the family unit.

But yes, anyone who has been thru this has no choice but to try n move on n always focus on the mental stability of the kids.

My son is loved from 5am to 8pm like a king. That makes me proud n I know in my heart that I am doing the absolute best any dad can do.

Playing pinball helps. Tonight we are up a little late, watching the first X Men movie so my son understands my X Men Pro machine better. He is loving it.
He know knows what the large Wolverine and Magneto toys are n who they represent, plus the names on the modes like sabretooth n storm etc etc etc.

I do miss my 12 yr old daughter badly, I used to tuck her in everynight with a kiss n a cuddle, nasty x wife hasn't let me see her for almost 5 months, or her little brother see his sister. Shame someone u thought you know so intimately (wife) turns into a different person over a few weeks.

But I will stay positive n hope for the best for the future. If only my daughter loved pinball, she might run away to play the pinnys n stay over n not go back.lol
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 11:24:17 PM by Caveoftreasures »