Author Topic: Stern USA - John Borgs next title due >  (Read 12564 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Stern USA - John Borgs next title due >
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2015, 07:42:05 PM »
A few great ideas from different people.

Question - will Steve Ritchie ever really retire ? Like Gary Stern, Steve has said he will never stop working unless he is to unwell to get to the office. I imagine it would be very hard to retire from something you love so much.
Johnny Borg being so young, he has soo many years left to design so many great titles.
I hope Gary and Steve live another 20 years plus. Borgy has 40 yrs left hopefully.

Game of Thrones - so many rumours saying it is finishing up but these Internet rumours could be on the money or tottally off the mark. I know it was having much slower $ pick up rates by USA networks and was only a third of TWDead views per week. It's rare Euro made series do so well in the USA. Hope it does stay and a great pin it would be.

I really thought Steve Ritchie was promised KISS if it got made.
I thought Steve would be great if he was to do KISS.
Either way, it seems the team design philosophy at Stern now puts out a better product.

I like George Gonez but I am not a huge fan of his pinball tables. Not the flow of Borgy or Steve or Trudeau.

What about a Big Bang Theory Pinball ? (Don't laugh, I like the show and the wit !)
Aren't all of us pinball fans the new age liked Nerds of 2015. Lol

Any more ideas as to what Borgys title is going to be ?
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !