Author Topic: Stern USA - John Borgs next title due >  (Read 12557 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Stern USA - John Borgs next title due >
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2015, 02:20:08 AM »

Anyone else got any guesses.
I also heard Game of Throne series has been totally cancelled mid season due to low USA buy up rates on their networks. Canned mid filming. Don't think Game of Thrones.

Once again you prove that you're lack of knowledge doesn't preclude you from voicing you're ignorance by posting on this forum.  GOT is NOT being cancelled, in fact they just renewed for the 6th season before number 5 is premiered.  You really should refrain from posting just for the f sake of posting. 

Wash your mouth with soap at a minimum.
I said I heard a rumour etc. I didn't say it was fact. It was then to get other people feedback which was different to the info I had seen online and on TV.
I actually watched a USA affairs show which made various claims about the show and they made black n white statements. I never said they were correct but simply mentioned what I had heard so get off your high horse.

Do u think because you supply n build ramps for the pinball scene you have the right to speak to me disrespectfully.
And before you think you are all mighty, I asked you years ago if u had Bugs Bunny ramps n for years I got no progress. I asked Mark C once and he had them custom made for me within a few weeks !

Also, I respected your mate from RTBB and suggested some nice things for the forum to permanently remember him by the electronic banners with gone fishing etc, so get off my case with your rudeness. Thankyou !
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !