Author Topic: Sunday Pinball Questionaire - part 22 - bossninja17  (Read 9847 times)

Offline bossninja17

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • sydney
July - I' don't recall much about it at the time!

I think we all have a pinball story in us. If not for the pressures of time, I could have written a lot more as I have great memories of playing pins.

I remember (now I'm sounding old) my first visit to the pins at Macquarie Uni. A guy named Boris (who knows if that was his real name) had a key that opened the King Kool machine. He was glad to share it with me. I hated the double flippers, but the price to play was right.

Mama's at Epping was an institution. There were 2 machines, you could buy a chip roll for 5c (hold the hepatitis) and mama would chase you if you slammed the machines. One day there was a dead possum on Beecroft Rd that had been hit by a car. One of the regulars picked it up and threw it in the boiling oil and ran off after yelling "Cook that, Mama!". Mama just scooped the possum out of the vat and threw it away - but never changed the oil! - It was that sort of place.
Sadly it is no longer there.
Wanted: GTB Aquarius backglass. Any playfield bits and backglasses from any EMs - nothing is junk to me.