Author Topic: Wms Travel Time  (Read 3912 times)

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
Re: Wms Travel Time
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2011, 10:24:03 PM »
When the game was brought to me and opened up, one of the chime bars was broken. I remembered i had some old chime bars in my bits n pieces, so i found an old Gottlieb bar that would be able to modify to fit, so i took the liberty of fitting it, even though i wasnt asked to do so. Cam generally tells me to do what ever i think needs doing to his games, and the chime bar i had would likely never have been used so i thought i'd do him a favour and replace the missing chime  *%*
As part of the modifying process i shortened it slightly to alter its pitch, so that it sounded right with the other chimes, and i gave them a bit of a polish up while i was working on them. They sound really sweet in operation too!!

And finally a couple of pics of the finished playfield!! well one plastic was missing.. i dont know if Cam has that at home or not, so he may have to try to locate one.
I'd never played this game before so i was really keen to get to play it when i had it finished. The timed gameplay instead of 3 or 5 balls is really interesting, actually its a really good player i think!! really fun game *%*  So now i get to play test it until Cam comes back here to pick it up #@# #@#
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 10:30:46 PM by Mr Pinbologist »