Author Topic: Xenon help please  (Read 6943 times)

Offline Crashramp

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
Re: Xenon help please
« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2013, 10:40:14 AM »
Shows 0 in test, does it also show 28 when you push it down.

Yes it still shows 28 when I push down.
In a genuine attempt to save the life of another pinball machine, I will give you $499.95 CASH for the Xenon before you throw it in the pool.

I give you $500 neat... I think you will eventually find the faults you have , will be in the end simple fixes.

I wish you guys had offered that before I lugged it up the stairs on to the balcony.  I wanted a BIG splash!

Also when using the multi meter on the switch. Make sure machine is off. Also disconnect at least one wire. Put multimeter on continuity . Test switch by pushing the switch wire up and down to see if it works. Should get continuity when wire pressed down. And no reading when switch not depressed. If it does work, after trying different terminals on the switch. You need a new switch.
I'll try this tonight.

If the switches is ok. I would then double check the solenoid wiring at the connector, you may have solenoids mixed up??

This also. I know there all functioning but I didn't check that during test that the solenoids  fired in the right order. Thanks again for all of the advice. I'm sure ill get to the bottom of it, it's just when in the problem.