Author Topic: Playfield details - Williams HotLine  (Read 355 times)

Offline scozza

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Kensington Grove, QLD
    • eviltechie.com
Playfield details - Williams HotLine
« on: April 30, 2016, 03:33:58 PM »
Hi folks,

Just dry assembling my HotLine playfield after a major re-vamp and I'm not convinced the arrangement it had when I bought it was correct.  Can anyone out there with a Hot Line take a couple of pictures of their A and B lanes at the top of the playfield (pics of mine attached).  I had two yellow lane guides fitted on the outside of the top plastics that look quite out of place.

Cheers,

Scozza.
*** Playball (2) - Hotline - Goldball - Fish Tales - Lethal Weapon 3 -  Striker Xtreme - Star Trek TNG - Star Trek Pro *** Previous machines - Gorgar - Surf Champ - Centigrade 37 - Liberty Bell - Magic - Galaxy -  ***

Offline ralph67

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Stoneville
    • ralph1967@optusnet.com.au
Re: Playfield details - Williams HotLine
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 05:25:35 AM »
I think they should be on the game as you said ,
 I got this pic from the ipdb for you to look at  , as you can see , they are fitted under the plastics on the outside lane(s).
One-Ball!

Offline ralph67

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Stoneville
    • ralph1967@optusnet.com.au
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2016, 05:30:06 AM »
If you were to leave them out and just fit rubbers , the ball would probably get hung up and slow down as it went through the lane

One-Ball!

Offline scozza

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Kensington Grove, QLD
    • eviltechie.com
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2016, 01:31:23 PM »
Thanks Ralph,

I might fit them & see how the game plays, I found one of my before pics and as you can see it has a plastic on the left and a rubber on the right.

Cheers,
Scott.
*** Playball (2) - Hotline - Goldball - Fish Tales - Lethal Weapon 3 -  Striker Xtreme - Star Trek TNG - Star Trek Pro *** Previous machines - Gorgar - Surf Champ - Centigrade 37 - Liberty Bell - Magic - Galaxy -  ***