Author Topic: NEW PIN - photos n updates !  (Read 1461 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: NEW PIN ARRIVING !
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2010, 08:28:55 PM »
QUICK UPDATE.

Andrew (Beaky) and I picked up the new machine from Dutts Transport this afternoon and got her home an hour ago after work.
We have unloaded her off the trailer, and have just wiped 13 years of dust off the machine. Its always good cleaning places where no one has ever touched before. The machine is excellent. The playfield is beautiful. A lousy little clean and she will be like new.

All ramps are great, all plastics are excellent. Overall. a beauty for a 1997 model. It seems probably one owner with a service pack from factory stuck down the back.

We are changing over the german plug right now, checking a few small other things, and Andrew is setting up some service buttons we have spare, because for some reason, the machine came without a coin door or the set of buttons ?. Never mind, i have 30 brand new doors sitting here in boxes i bought off Mark when they were real cheap a few months back (remember the great coin door frenzy everyone had.lol)  Another toy and i am really stoked.  ^^^

I will take some photos soon, within the next few hours, just as we fire her up. Dying to play a game. My birthday present is looking good so far.
Farrrkk, I am dying for a cold bourban and coke. Thats in the next 5 mins. Stay tuned.  ^^^
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 12:10:05 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !