Author Topic: 1985 Comet Pinball  (Read 224 times)

Offline PinPal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Sydney, Australia
  • Pinpal Pinball
1985 Comet Pinball
« on: July 24, 2011, 03:15:19 PM »
I think this is the only game made by Williams 1985 Comet that has the most anoying sounds in a pinball, I dont mind this game but the only thing that turns me of it is the sounds. I remember playing this back in the 80s in an old Melbourne coffee shop. Like Black Knight Comet was ahead of its time back then.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 08:14:15 PM by PinPal »

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Re: 1985 Comet Pinball
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 04:00:41 PM »
I recently sold my comet and your right the music was terrible.   I do miss the clowns laugh in attract mode scared the he'll out of plenty of people.     I really loved it when you made the 1 million point shot the way the fireworks went of looked awsome

Offline beaky

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 06:29:42 AM »
I am a big fan of SYS11 but Cyclone & Comet only got 40c each out of my pocket money. 1 game is all it took to put it into the "this aint cool" list
I would pump $ after $ into names like PinBot, High Speed, Big Guns, Grand Lizard Swords of Fury & even !Fire, but 1 game was more than enough for Cyclone & Comet.  #@# 
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline Replicas

• Forum Posts:
  • North West England
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 09:00:02 AM »
I am a big fan of SYS11 but Cyclone & Comet only got 40c each out of my pocket money. 1 game is all it took to put it into the "this aint cool" list
I would pump $ after $ into names like PinBot, High Speed, Big Guns, Grand Lizard Swords of Fury & even !Fire, but 1 game was more than enough for Cyclone & Comet.  #@# 
Yep I can totaly understand where you are coming from, both games did nothing for me.  :tumble:

Offline ///

• Forum Posts:
  • Perth WA
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 09:13:51 AM »
I never got to play a Comet, but watching that vid, yeah the music would give me the shits very quickly.
Strangely, I spent a massive amount of time and money on Cyclone :shrug: