Aussie Pinball Forums > Bally / Williams

Color DMD?

<< < (2/53) > >>

Retropin:
Was wondering how long it would take...

This wont be cheap and yes driver software will have to be altered.
This is pixel RGB LED and would only require a 5V supply. Higher the pixel definition the higher the cost, also brighter the display, higher the cost.
Each pixel has its own driver.. this could be one LED wide or 3 or 4.
Its the same technology that you see as a back drop on a stage these days.
I too sell a similar item.. mine is 3 LED pixel and high light output 50/50.

Yes... it is bloody cool!

Heres a short clip of mine.. this display is 1000mm X 600mm

http://www.youtube.com/user/NPSIGNS1

Pintoxicated:
Ohhhh YES!!!!!!

Homepin:
I understand that it's a 'color DMD' while it's in the USA but does it morph into a 'colour DMD' when it arrives in Australia much the same as a airplane that takes off in America  arrives in Australia as an aeroplane?

Retropin:

--- Quote from: Homepin on June 25, 2011, 06:54:59 PM ---I understand that it's a 'color DMD' while it's in the USA but does it morph into a 'colour DMD' when it arrives in Australia much the same as a airplane that takes off in America  arrives in Australia as an aeroplane?

--- End quote ---

I hope so... i dont do "color"

Caveoftreasures:
thats why i have always liked the Pin2000 monitors of Revenge from Mars and Star Wars Episode 1, HEAPS OF COLOUR UP THE BACK instead of boring orange.

technology should make the colour dmd cheap $, but i bet it wont be due to the time with software for each and every title to be set up.  !@#

great to see the pinball industry moving forward. theres going to be some great looking pins out there soon. its a wonder Stern hasnt done it yet.  #@#

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version