Aussie Pinball Forums > Pinball nostalgia pics

Echuca Penny Arcade

(1/6) > >>

ddstoys:
Sorry for the delay its been a while since our visit to the penny arcade. 

The penny arcade is called sharps movie house and is situated in the Historic Port area of echuca many times id asked locals if they knew where it was and i alswas ot the same reply..  That closed down years ago so if you ask a local and they say that just keep looking.

All the games are setup in an old building that also has old fashioned black and white movies playing on a big screen not sure how many machines in total but there has to be atleast 50 machines to play and some real beauties.

Here are a few pics

First pic is the 1955 Us marshals similar to the one i have and i must say im very very happy with the condition of mine after seein this one again

Second Pic is an old Golf game was great fun and very challenging

Third pic is a motorised game you put you penny in and the wheels start to turn your ball drops into play and it stoped by a gate controlled by you.   The idea is to release the ball at just the right time so it lands in the correct spot on the spinning wheel if your succesful your ball is carried up to the next gate if not your ball is eaten and you loose

Strangeways:

More pics !

So you were lucky enough to find another US Marshall's -  ^^^

Pop Bumper Pete:

--- Quote from: Strangeways on December 14, 2010, 07:39:58 PM ---

So you were lucky enough to find another US Marshall's -  ^^^

--- End quote ---

Sounds like they are as common as muck  <.>

I like the look of that 'Converyor' game

ddstoys:
Yeah Pete the conveyer game was great fun my son could get it to the top a few times i dont think i even made it past the first wheel lol.

First Photo is of a game where you put in your penny to release a ball if you got the all into the win scoop you would get your penny back and another ball.

second photo is an old british Pokie type achine disguised as a clock to fool the plod to win you needed the clock hands to land on an hourso big hand on the 12

Third is a Love meter push in your coin and a random Globe would light to indicate your sex appeal

necroscope:
Looks very kool daniel,thanks for sharing,So did the love meter light up for you  %.%

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version