Author Topic: Sydney Expo Update  (Read 3884 times)

Offline Private Gimp

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Mackay, Queensland
  • Fix'n and play'n Pinball
Re: Sydney Expo Update
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2009, 01:38:00 PM »
Well,
Iam just about to board the plane flight from Mackay North Queensland down to Sydney New South.
Hanging with family till Saturday Morning then up to the Expo. I'll try and get there early, but expect to be about 10am.

I'll be wearing a faded blue Mackay Communications Systems cap and probably my much feared and detested Brisbane Broncos NRL Shirt so you'll recognise me.
My twin Bro as mentioned in an earlier posting isnt sure if hes going and it doesn't worry me so fortunately for you you may not be seeing double.

Iam really looking forward to this Expo, the pinny comp (in which I kick all your ass's in and take the prize) and seeing family and pinny mates at the same time.
So much to discuss about with pinball. I also can't wait to see CI in its glory, hopefully get a game in if possible and probably doing some wheeling and dealing as well.

I Look forward to meeting you all there. I hope they have clothing merchandise as it would make it easier to find you guys around the place.

Also King Ping is SOLD guys.
Thanks for the interest and kind offers but I got what I was asking without transporting to the Expo, it would be great to have another 5 King Pins to sell but not to be this time around.

Kind regards,

Cliffy Tucker $#$ (AKA Private Gimp)