Author Topic: Happy New Year!!  (Read 375 times)

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Happy New Year!!
« on: December 31, 2012, 02:30:59 PM »

Before we all move onto our various activities, just wanted to wish all members a happy, safe and prosperous New Year.

My new year pinball resolution is to sell a few games that don't get much play - Kingpin, Joker Poker, maybe Asteroid Annie. Might even buy me a Stern! ;)

The forum has been a terrific place this year, with almost everything devoted to the hobby of pinball, rather than a focus on dealers etc. I've learned a lot again this year from the various member contributions, and especially the work of the high level restorers we are lucky to have frequenting the forum.

We really do have a great bunch of people here, and I am proud to be part of Australia's premier pinball fraternity.

Looking forward to next year -

Will we finally see WoZ?
What movie will Stern follow a few months later with as its new offering? ;)
Will the MM remakes finally see the light of day?

All this and more, coming soon on Aussie Pinball!!
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Re: Happy New Year!!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 03:51:17 PM »
Yes happy new year to everyone.   See you soon nick

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 05:42:45 PM »

It has been a massive year for me. I've turned my hobby into a Business, and it has been the best decision of my life. My only regret is not doing it 10 years ago. I still have a lot I want to do, and I have to finish off some major projects not relating to the Business and then I can dedicate myself 100%. There will be some massive news next year - around June / July - So I'm already looking forward to next year.

The forum has been a constant reminder to me that pinball is alive and well. There are always newcomers coming on board, looking to become involved and own machines. Then there are collectors that are now repairing their own games. No matter if it is a rubber or a board repair, there is always an abundance of assistance - and always with a smile. It is the entire reason this forum exists and continues to grow with its members. The forum direction is decided by members. It is a hobbyist site first and foremost. I'm insanely proud of it. I've been lucky enough to meet some characters over the last few years, and some people I consider to be good friends. I look forward to meeting more members in the coming months.

Please - Everyone take care over the break. Enjoy the time with family and friends and celebrate the New Year in peace.

Happy New Year to all !!
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline PinballMagazine

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • www.pinball-magazine.com
    • Pinball Magazine
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 07:34:01 PM »
Happy New Year to all!
Managing editor of Pinball Magazine: www.pinball-magazine.com

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 07:57:26 PM »
Thank you evey one for being awesome

Offline studley67

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • adelaide hills
    • facebook
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2012, 09:47:16 PM »
nick,i put my hand up for your jokerpoker.if i ever get my money out of mitchells paypal account.i will be moving on some of my dmd's and concentrating on ss resto's.that is where my pashion is.i will be keeping the BIB LE. $#$happy new year to all members,keep the dream alive. ^^^
Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you

Offline ktm450

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong, Victoria
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2013, 10:01:56 PM »
Happy new year, hope you all have a great year