Author Topic: AC/DC Owners ! FREE Mod - to do via set up - very easy n cool features ! STERNS  (Read 6375 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
UPDATE

Had half a dozen or more people PM me and they have set up the TOURNAMENT for their AC/DC or STERN machine at home, and have asked a few questions too...

The few questions asked most have been how much to set up the money increment bit, ...default is 50 cents, I just changed mine to $2.50 to make the winnings alot more $$ (even though its just for fun) and people have asked about the Bump n Win title meaning, and what it means.......
It just means u bump the highest persons score off the machine, and you are the winner, unless your score gets beaten...or bumped as well...

The next question is, that do you have to hit the yellow tournament button to get that games score involved in the TOURNAMENT and the answer is YES...
Otherwise its all fun, some new great graphics before n during the game, and worth setting up TOURNAMENT for sure....scoring during a TOURNAMENT game is also slightly different, n some graphics are different during the game too I have noticed.....will learn more as I play more with the Tournament turned on.   Give it a go, any questions, just ask or contact AMD or even see your usual manual.

Enjoy !

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !