Author Topic: Stern 2015 - Wrestlemania  (Read 11313 times)

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Stern 2015 - Wrestlemania
« Reply #90 on: January 13, 2015, 10:34:52 PM »
How u going to get around the USA version which won't work here with the 50 HZ issue or whatever was built in to stop rogue imports.
The old work around is now defunct on the new SPIKE system being implemented.......

I have always been able to negotiate with AMD in Sydney on pricing. Everytime I bought a BNIB I got to negotiate a fair price I enjoyed. Negotiation is available when buying. Just ask.

If someone can purchase direct from USA and pay an individual shipping price that still remains UNDER what your friendly negotiable local Aus dealer is charging.Then STERN make it impossible for anyone to be able to do this in the future, you have to come to the conclusion that Stern are only interested in a monopoly system here. Your local friendly negotiable distributor is taking the piss and the Aus purchaser is being taken for a ride.
The internet has opened the world to Australia.. it is no longer the "isolated island" that saw higher prices here than anywhere else. You can buy and move money to and from any country at the touch of a button, unless of course someone closes this avenue for no reason other than a deliberate act to MAKE you pay more. Less choice = higher prices.
But hey!!! Those guys at AMD are real friendly and who isn't willing to pay more for a product if you can have a nice cosy phone conversation? The guys at your monopolistic outlet really are the best chums money can buy!