Aussie Pinball Forums > Meets & Gatherings

West Coast Pinball Festival 2021

(1/2) > >>

oldskool1969:
All my pics are too big so I cant share some, here is a taste with the most beautiful pinball in the show WNBJM. I am bias as it is my little ol girl.
This is the tournament

Strangeways:
So happy to see such a successful event while in Vic, we are locked down. Must have been a great event !

Slash:
I went to this on the Saturday morning. It was great, the venue was awesome too, plenty of space etc.

Entered my son in the Little Wizards U16 tournament which he managed to win (he won it at last years show too).

I think next year I will need to buy a pass for a couple of sessions or even the whole weekend. I just didn’t get to play enough, there were plenty more pins I wanted time on.

oldskool1969:
I was there Saturday morning too, would have been good to meet you.
I put four machines in this year including my prized WNBJM.
Next year I am hoping to be less on machines and give the tournament players a few surprises ( I hope )

Slash:
That's a shame I missed you.

I saw your WNBJM but being in the tournament area I didn't get to play it.  Although I have played a couple of games on one when I went to Graeme's place when he helped me with some riveting for my WW restoration.

I was thinking similar re. the tournament.  I should probably make an effort to go in it next year since I haven't before.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version