Author Topic: Ghost Busters - 2016 - would you get it  (Read 56371 times)

Offline pinsanity

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Ghost Busters - 2016 - would you get it
« Reply #540 on: May 09, 2016, 02:46:40 PM »
surely you dont update an important part of a pinball machine without building a test rig and putting it through it paces 1000000 times?

Just blame Sid.

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
« Reply #541 on: May 09, 2016, 03:11:57 PM »
just played a pro. Not bad had a couple of 200-300m games. Not a drain monster if you treat it with a bit of rough handedness like you would with say a Richmond cheer squad member (sorry Nino couldn't help it).

Looks like a game that can keep your interest for sometime.

my wife on the other hand loved game of throne  @.@ even got grand champion so now she wants this.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 03:14:42 PM by pinball god »
Still loving my Metallica Premium

Offline GORGAR 1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #542 on: May 09, 2016, 03:53:47 PM »
Well done Rob on playing the game. I enjoyed the GoT Premium to super fast with SR flow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline JohnBryce0712

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #543 on: May 09, 2016, 09:49:27 PM »
Asked Joe what he's coming up with for GB. He told me he's doing a licensed version. Colour changing obviously. He said this was an early version but I will turn it green for my Le. I hope he keeps it simple I like his more simple designs.

Offline Brunswick Brawler

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Australia
« Reply #544 on: May 10, 2016, 08:41:10 PM »
just played a pro. Not bad had a couple of 200-300m games. Not a drain monster if you treat it with a bit of rough handedness like you would with say a Richmond cheer squad member (sorry Nino couldn't help it).

my wife on the other hand loved game of throne  @.@ even got grand champion so now she wants this.

So where is the issue - you can now get two machines and not be told you are sleeping on the couch for the next week!! #*#

Offline Brunswick Brawler

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Australia
« Reply #545 on: May 10, 2016, 08:43:13 PM »
Asked Joe what he's coming up with for GB. He told me he's doing a licensed version. Colour changing obviously. He said this was an early version but I will turn it green for my Le. I hope he keeps it simple I like his more simple designs.

The red looks nice as an ambient light.  Green may be harsh.  It looks nice regardless.

Offline pinball god

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #546 on: May 10, 2016, 09:16:44 PM »

So where is the issue - you can now get two machines and not be told you are sleeping on the couch for the next week!! #*#
actually trying to talk her out of it as I know it'll probably not get played much. I couldn't see the appeal in this title. Most of the pf is covered up.

Offline pinball god

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #547 on: May 10, 2016, 09:47:31 PM »
forgot to mention yesterday, but anyone notice the GB at Zax had the dymo sticker seen on the game displayed at the US shows and played on dead flip. Could this be the same machine. "Egon's Game" or something
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 09:49:11 PM by pinball god »

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #548 on: May 11, 2016, 12:58:44 AM »
The Ghost Busters sales flyer on Sterns websites (FB & Std website) is worth downloading & printing out.

I always go to a local print shop & I get them to print me both sides of the flyer (or both pages if in PDF format) and get a large poster made. You can print easily in A4 or A3, but I get double the size of A3 to make a great poster & the print quality is still crystal clear being digitally enlarged.

The GB flyer makes for a awesome poster for your games room.
(Or any of the Stern flyers all available on Sterns site, or u can do the same for any pinball flyer for any make or model)

Hope it helps GB buyers & anyone else interested in turning simple into a excellent poster & end result to place on the wall.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 01:17:05 AM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #549 on: May 11, 2016, 11:32:24 AM »

The missus liking a pin to the point of wanting one is a good thing..  &&
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline pinsanity

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #550 on: May 11, 2016, 09:03:00 PM »

Looks good.

Proper logo is a bonus which Stern negated to put anywhere on the playfield instead opting for a generic Casper style.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 09:05:12 PM by pinsanity »

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #551 on: May 11, 2016, 10:59:44 PM »
swinsky any chance of making something like this ghost to fit over a flasher etc

https://i1.pinside.com/1/c0/1c04eefff8b7930b8f6f3bd88b3d12f00e018774/resized/740/1c04eefff8b7930b8f6f3bd88b3d12f00e018774.jpeg.jpg

From the previous page, the photo with the green slimer & the ghost above the kick out hole, This is a great photo.

Makes a great wallpaper/background screen for the computers. Thanks for posting.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 11:01:28 PM by Caveoftreasures »

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #552 on: May 11, 2016, 11:05:44 PM »
This great photo

Offline pinsanity

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #553 on: May 11, 2016, 11:42:09 PM »
The red looks nice as an ambient light.  Green may be harsh.  It looks nice regardless.

Green would be better as it will compensate for the orange display.  &&

Offline pinsanity

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #554 on: May 11, 2016, 11:45:33 PM »
forgot to mention yesterday, but anyone notice the GB at Zax had the dymo sticker seen on the game displayed at the US shows and played on dead flip. Could this be the same machine. "Egon's Game" or something

Probably right, either way it is an early machine with a few kinks still to iron out.

Hopefully Stern can get on top of it in a timely manner, rather than when the crowd of discontent hit the crescendo like KISS.