Author Topic: funny pic  (Read 2447 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: funny pic
« on: January 02, 2010, 03:05:33 PM »
Yep I watched the Video #@# it does have alot of features, but I've never played one so its hard to comment. Will have to wait until your museums open Brett ^^^

Peter

pete, museum sounds like its a look and dount touch affair.lol.  but i know what ya mean.
I am feeling old. I probably belong in a musuem, maybe in the caveman/neanderthal section. lol !! the one big continuous eyebrow club.lol

My games shed/building will be "touch and play everything" for everyone and anyone. Sort of a musuem in reverse, (ya get in trouble if you dont touch and play with things).^^^  ^^^  ^^^ anyways, i am half way there. another 12 months tops and i will hit the 50 pin total. i am like a man possessed. nothing in life matters til i see 20 forum members in there flipping and drinking away. gunna make a mean bistro too. just have to do something outta this world to give something back to this great hobby. i am waiting for some arcade items to arrive from the USA. i have no patience at all. like a kid in a lolly shop waiting.  ^^^
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 03:10:18 PM by caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !