Author Topic: AC/DC Owners ! FREE Mod - to do via set up - very easy n cool features ! STERNS  (Read 6389 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
1. the answer is that if u press the normal start button, it is not included in the tournament, u keep std settings,doesnt enter or play like a tournament.
but u can still play a tournament anytime u want by pressing the yellow button. I now play all games using the yellow button.

2. if u press the tournament button you enter the tournament and get to leave your 10 digit name in the high score section (if u have set it to 10 digits instead of 3 digits)
also, as u enter the high score name, after u enter the high score name, it will ask u for a 4 digit code. The 4 digit code is if someone claimed they were say wotto7 instead of you, then a operator would say whats your 4 digit pin. i just enter my lucky number 7777

3. where the tournament works well in a home environment, is if u had 10 mates over for a night, u get to see who is rated 1st to 4th on the dotmatrix, and it tells u whether u have got a good enouigh score or not to register. u get points sometimes instead of extra balls, and slightly different scoring. I did it originally for the cool dot matrix graphics, but liked it because you could easily run a quick comp for a night or a month at home.

have fun with it after u set it up, its really easy to do. if anyone needs any help, just PM etc.  ^^^
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 10:21:46 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !