Author Topic: X-Men Code Update  (Read 651 times)

Offline Cow Corner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
Re: X-Men Code Update
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2014, 04:13:38 AM »
If they've waited this long after production to release an update for a game... imagine when the next Metallica update will come out. My guess is 2016  #@#

Prob, who knows.
All I know is Met needs a update big time cause it sucks the big one with it's current code.
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline Wotto

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2014, 01:07:34 PM »
I 'think' the magnets have been beefed up in this latest release as well - is that even possible?
Mine appear to be more WILD and stronger than before- or is that my imagination  !@#

Deadpool combo value is adjustable if you want to knock it back a few as well ( I havent - but you can )

DW Drums rule !

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2014, 01:13:46 PM »
I 'think' the magnets have been beefed up in this latest release as well - is that even possible?
Mine appear to be more WILD and stronger than before- or is that my imagination  !@#

Deadpool combo value is adjustable if you want to knock it back a few as well ( I havent - but you can )

Yeah I have noticed stronger magnets in this update. They were strong in the last update but in this one they are just crazy.
I haven't adjusted deadpool, left everything at factory settings except for the hellfire and brotherhood, they have been set to medium.
Combos are insane now on this game.
Stern still give me the shits big time but the programmers have finally delivered on this title and if the rumor is true that there is another code update on the way, well that's all the better.

Offline Wotto

• Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2014, 01:54:26 PM »

Yeah I have noticed stronger magnets in this update. They were strong in the last update but in this one they are just crazy.
I haven't adjusted deadpool, left everything at factory settings except for the hellfire and brotherhood, they have been set to medium.
Stern still give me the shits big time but the programmers have finally delivered on this title and if the rumor is true that there is another code update on the way, well that's all the better.

Thanks for clarifying the magnet thing - they are VERY cool now.
I have had Magneto throw a fast moving downward ball INSTANTLY northbound in a hurry at times- and then at other times he will grab one and in a milisecond FIRE IT straight down the guts  ^.^ %.% ^.^

I agree re the combo's on this game as well - NOW its a game where you WANT to keep racking up combos and the 8 major shots on this game make that a joy , and a challenge at the same time.

More rumors - .......LOL - ya just GOT to love this hobby  :lol

A good friend of mine kept telling me this title would be a giant sleeper and a killer game when the code was done...........and that is starting to ring very true.
Someone on a US forum reminded owners to go and update thier ratings on the title if they felt it worthy - and I feel that I will
DW Drums rule !

Offline Wotto

• Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2014, 03:28:46 PM »
Magneto just threw my balls STRAIGHT down the left outlane drain - twice  @.@
Wolverine has flung the ball back into the shooter lane once as well  :lol
DW Drums rule !

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2014, 10:59:24 PM »
I always said this X Men game was just EXCELLENT. I bought mine BNIB without even playing it first from memory. John Borgs titles are that good, u just know everything he designs is a huge winner.

Will keep mine forever. My son loves this game. It has everything going for it in every dept.

In a few years time, I think they will be very hard to find as collectors realise this game is a cracker.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2014, 11:48:10 PM »

Thanks for clarifying the magnet thing - they are VERY cool now.
I have had Magneto throw a fast moving downward ball INSTANTLY northbound in a hurry at times- and then at other times he will grab one and in a milisecond FIRE IT straight down the guts  ^.^ %.% ^.^

I agree re the combo's on this game as well - NOW its a game where you WANT to keep racking up combos and the 8 major shots on this game make that a joy , and a challenge at the same time.

More rumors - .......LOL - ya just GOT to love this hobby  :lol

A good friend of mine kept telling me this title would be a giant sleeper and a killer game when the code was done...........and that is starting to ring very true.
Someone on a US forum reminded owners to go and update thier ratings on the title if they felt it worthy - and I feel that I will

Yeah it is finally the game it should be, it should have been this from day one but at least it is nearly 100% complete now.
The fact that the early code was so poor compared to the last 2 updates is amazing. It is a completely different game now and easily sterns best game and imo one of the best pinball machines built period. Brutal love through hyper fast mega combos, this game is so fuking insane it's beautifull!

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2014, 12:03:47 PM »
There has been another bug fix update for X.

^^^

This is from the readme:

V1.51 - February 17th, 2014
 =======================
 - Modified Dark Phoenix scores and shots
 *Initial scores stay the same, but bonus scoring from ball/side losses have decreased slightly.
 *Storm and Rogue shots no longer add time to all sides, but decrease the main timer by 15 seconds. This allows players to reach the final shot sooner, if they so desire or are able.
 *Side timers have been reduced to 75s from 120s.
 - Fixed an issue where Deadpool could be stolen by another player in a multiplayer game.
- Fixed a timing issue that prevented Xavier's starting light show from completing. Regular game play is now delayed to allow for the light show to finish.
 - Fixed a timing issue that prevented ball locks from the Phoenix shot after a skill shot. Phoenix shot is no longer ignored after the skill shot.
 - Removed Wizard Multiball shell. This was a wizard mode tested in early beta versions that was brought to prominence due to the last round of changes. It was inadvertently activated and is not an intented feature currently.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2014, 02:03:52 PM »
just getting better on an already excellent title. FUN FUN FUN.

my 4 yr old son will love it when I tell him we are giving his machine a bigger brain so his favourite pinball can do even more.lol
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline studley67

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • adelaide hills
    • facebook
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2014, 02:08:48 PM »
just getting better on an already excellent title. FUN FUN FUN.

my 4 yr old son will love it when I tell him we are giving his machine a bigger brain so his favourite pinball can do even more.lol

Like,Bigger brain @@* ^^^
Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you