Author Topic: XMAS COMPETITION WINNER N STORIES.  (Read 126 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
XMAS COMPETITION WINNER N STORIES.
« on: December 09, 2011, 12:40:59 AM »
My 2 yr old son looks out the window at the Xmas lights from a house up the hill everynight before he goes to bed. He loves Xmas lights.

So toinight we went for a drive and tracked down the house which had all the lights on it. It turns out the Croation owner (really nice bloke apx 45 yrs old) has entered his house in the Gold Coast Xmas Lights Competition, and as we got there tonight, he was awarded the 1st place Prize for the BEST Xmas light display on the entire Gold Coast.

(Tomorrow night, I will take a few photos etc) and even do a video (software worked out with my new video camera permitting) lol  %.%

It was so good to see such a nice bloke win the competition. He has put up something like 45,000 lights. AND he is adding ALOT more.

In your travel guys, if you see a great house with lots of excellent Xmas lights, or even want to show off your own xmas light efforts, add a photo here on this thread.

The kids love these done up Xmas houses. My 2 yr old little fella goes crazy !   ^^^ ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !