Author Topic: X-Men Pro is at TimeZone Surfers Paradise  (Read 540 times)

Offline Cow Corner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
Re: X-Men Pro is at TimeZone Surfers Paradise
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2012, 10:31:02 PM »
Daz, u are right.
The 4 balls all get sucked to the picture of the spinning disk anyway, and when it throws the balls, the magnets go random helping them to move off in directions nyway.
Sure the spinning lights on the disk would be nice, but the PRO is always the best value for money. On this X MEN PRO, value for money comes in spades.
The PRO is a excellent choice. You will not be unhappy with a Pro. It needs nothing extra at all except a pair of mirror blades from Swinksy which I will buy 4 sure.

I am Marvel superhero crazy and I kept trying to talk myself into justifying the LE just beacuse it was Marvel X-men LE but I just can't do it for the price v the features. I hope that Marvel Avengers LE is all the machine it can be for me to sling out that sort of coin in th future....time will tell but for now I just hope it is a good machine.
It is also worth noting that many collectors in the states who have bought the X-Men LE are already selling it and moving to the Pro model.

" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2012, 04:53:16 PM »
I got 33 million on it today.Completed all the hero modes and was starting to make good progress on the villians.
Got the nightcrawler mode as well, it is really cool with alternating shots between the two ramps, very hard and the animations and audio on the mode are outstanding.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2012, 06:13:12 PM »
I got 33 million on it today.Completed all the hero modes and was starting to make good progress on the villians.
Got the nightcrawler mode as well, it is really cool with alternating shots between the two ramps, very hard and the animations and audio on the mode are outstanding.

Well done. I think my best was apx 23 to 25 million before my hands started to hurt from playing it for a good few hours.
It is very hard to play the game properly when u cannot hear the audio n commands because of 100 other machines are all turned on and being played around you. I reckon that the game is a huge winner already. When they add game code changes etc, it will be make a great game even better.
That machine gets flogged from early morning til midnight in that location, 7 days a week, non stop.
I sort of feel sorry for the poor bastard.  %.% %.%  Its running marathons everyday without rest.  @.@ @.@
Perhaps a good example of how good STERN are building these commercial Pro models.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 06:16:23 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2012, 06:42:35 PM »

Well done. I think my best was apx 23 to 25 million before my hands started to hurt from playing it for a good few hours.
It is very hard to play the game properly when u cannot hear the audio n commands because of 100 other machines are all turned on and being played around you. I reckon that the game is a huge winner already. When they add game code changes etc, it will be make a great game even better.
That machine gets flogged from early morning til midnight in that location, 7 days a week, non stop.
I sort of feel sorry for the poor bastard.  %.% %.%  Its running marathons everyday without rest.  @.@ @.@
Perhaps a good example of how good STERN are building these commercial Pro models.

I find I can hear just about everything going on but I will enjoy it even more when I have it at home.
It is still in very good condition, although it does need a clean and the shooter lane and scoop are starting to show some small signs of wear.
Fantastic game, it has that just one more game feel about it. That just one more game turns into 2-3 hours later... :lol
I really had to drag myself off it and my hands were hurting as well after that marathon session.Borg and Stern should be proud of the effort put into this game.
As it is it is excellent but with a code update that Lyman is apparenty helping out with it could really launch right into the stratosphere!

Offline Ant68

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2012, 11:22:19 PM »
I'm impressed with the game also , I was very surprised with the out come .
I had a good 1/2 hour on it and walked away thinking that was fun .
The Pro didn't seem to be missing anything ,but I have not play the LE version to compare .
Has anyone played the two ?