Author Topic: Ford Mustangs are coming down under!!!  (Read 2504 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Ford Mustangs are coming down under!!!
« on: December 17, 2014, 05:12:40 PM »
The current Ranger imported Utility/truck styled models is all we will see when it comes to the USA versions of the F100 and F250 lines etc. That's from QLD Ford only a few weeks ago.

At $52,000 the Mustang is far too expensive for what you will get. Although the turbo charged large 4 cylinder will go like a rocket, it's still priced far to high.
I have been a Ford man all my life, but I will probably buy a new C class Mercedes for 60 grand before dropping a min of $52 grand on a base model Mustang. The V8 models will be awesome but I want the yellow n black Camaro from the Transformers movie first !

Ford should drop the base Mustang to mid 30,s to be realistic. You can buy a brand new Ford Falcon or a Commodore 6 for low to mid 30,s so why would you pay an extra 20 grand for a smaller base model Mustang. The pricing is out by a dramatic margin.

I love the previous shape pre 2014 Mustang much more than the European rounded look of the current model. We need more aggressive lines not rounded off euro styling.

Even the latest Mercedes has gone for a more squared off lined look. The Mustang needs to come down in price dramatically and up dramatically on features.
Drive a Mustang, drive a Benz or a Auddi for the similar money. You won't buy the Stang.

Hope Ford rethinks pricing and option levels before they would get this Ford fans dollars. It's also American built. That could be a worry. Time will tell. Never buy the first ever series. It drops in price like a lead ballon and the series 2 is always a better car. Just my 2 cents worth.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !